Full-Time, Permanent | Calgary, AB
Viridian Family Office has been in the family office space for over half a century, guiding dynamic, high-net-worth families towards success. The breadth and depth of our collective knowledge and experiences are unparalleled in Western Canada. Our family office services are built upon four key pillars – people, governance, advisory and support. These four key pillars are the core of how we support our clients and build relationships of deep trust and integrity.
We value our team of trusted advisors and creative problem solvers. We develop excellence in everything we do, and each team member is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for the clients we serve. We foster a culture that strives to unlock the potential of each member of our team, we challenge the status quo, and we encourage every employee to commit to lifelong learning and thinking creatively.
Location: Office in Downtown Calgary
Reports to: Controller
On behalf of a client, we are searching for an enthusiastic and dedicated Accounting Administrator. Working as part of the accounting team, this role is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to their team members. This role demands attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage receipt, approval, coding, and payment of invoices;
- Record monthly accounting entries and prepare bank reconciliations;
- Process employee expense reimbursements;
- File and maintain accounting and other business records;
- Responsible for organizing mail and files
- Provide support with drafting correspondence on behalf of the accounting team
- Assist the President and other team members with day-to-day requests; and
- Additional duties as required.
Qualifications and Preferred Skillset:
The Accounting Administrator must be a highly organized, detail oriented, and adaptable team player that can work well with minimal supervision. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential. Other qualifications include:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role and/or training in accounting or administration;
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel);
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is considered an asset, with training being provided;
- Proven ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines paired with an ability to prioritize; and
- Be adaptable, flexible, open to change and able to function effectively in a team environment.
- Successfully complete a background and credit check; and
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
To apply today, please visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=0ee4b8b6-c36b-450d-b07f-e3673c475b36&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_CA