Administrator, Corporate Services
Full-Time, Permanent | Calgary, AB
Viridian Family Office has been in the family office space for over half a century, guiding dynamic, high-net-worth families towards success. The breadth and depth of our collective knowledge and experiences are unparalleled in Western Canada. Our family office services are built upon four key pillars – people, governance, advisory and support. These four key pillars are the core of how we support our clients and build relationships of deep trust and integrity.
We value our team of trusted advisors and creative problem solvers. We develop excellence in everything we do, and each team member is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for the clients we serve. We foster a culture that strives to unlock the potential of each member of our team, we challenge the status quo, and we encourage every employee to commit to lifelong learning and thinking creatively.
Location: Office in Downtown Calgary
Reports to: Director, Corporate Services and Connection
The Administrator, Corporate Services is an integral part of the Corporate Services team. This role is responsible for Office Services Support, Event Planning and Execution, and Safety Administration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Be the face of Viridian by welcoming team members and visitors to our office;
- Answer, forward, and screen incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate office moves;
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to other departments and clients as required;
- Provide administrative support to the Director, Corporate Services and Connection;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail;
- Responsible for meeting set up and clean up;
- Assist with organizing and executing events;
- Keep all operational forms and lists up to date;
- Maintain office efficiency, by ensuring kitchens, common areas and meeting rooms are organized and clean;
- Responsible for ongoing replenishment of kitchen and office supplies;
- Provide back up and vacation coverage for the Coordinator, Corporate Services;
- Participate as an active member of the Corporate Services team taking on additional projects and duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLSET:
The incumbent must have strong verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail, a professional personal appearance, a positive attitude, and an ability to take initiative.
Other requirements include:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge and comfort with technology;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledge of proper email and phone etiquette and;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Successfully complete a background and credit check; and
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- 12 flex days a year;
- Participation in the company pension plan;
- Participation in the company’s platinum benefits plan;
- Generous health spending account;
- Executive medical provided every 2 years;
- Participation in the company’s annual discretionary incentive program;
- Be part of a collaborative and high performing culture that provides regular opportunities for teams to connect and have fun.