PART-TIME CASUAL DRIVER
Part-Time | Private Ranch South of Calgary
Viridian Family Office has been in the family office space for over half a century, guiding dynamic, high-net-worth families towards success. The breadth and depth of our collective knowledge and experiences are unparalleled in Western Canada. Our family office services are built upon four key pillars – people, governance, advisory and support. These four key pillars are the core of how we support our clients and build relationships of deep trust and integrity.
We value our team of trusted advisors and creative problem solvers. We develop excellence in everything we do, and each team member is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for the clients we serve. We foster a culture that strives to unlock the potential of each member of our team, we challenge the status quo, and we encourage every employee to commit to lifelong learning and thinking creatively.
Location: Private Ranch South of Calgary
Reports to: Executive Assistant
On behalf of a client, Viridian Family Office is looking for a part-time casual driver to assist with the transportation of the Principals to appointments and all other locations as requested. As the Principals travel for half of the year outside of Alberta, the driver will only be required when the Principals are at their Calgary property, between the months of May to November.
The successful candidate will work 15-20 hours per week during late afternoon and evenings, and weekends, as required, depending on the needs of the Principals. A schedule will be provided two weeks in advance of when the driver will be needed. All employees must ensure everything read and heard in the line of duty is kept strictly confidential. A legally binding Confidentiality Agreement will be required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide own transportation to the property to pick up company provided vehicle;
- Ensure company provided vehicle is cleaned and maintained at all times;
- Loading and unloading the Principals’ possessions, as required;
- Travel via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed;
- Comply with road regulations at all times;
- Ensure that the Principals’ identities and conversations remain private and confidential; and
- All other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience as a personal driver considered an asset;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Provide own transportation to Ranch property (roughly 25km outside city limits) and maintain a clean driving record;
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Be service oriented, professional, courteous and accommodating to all;
- High level of confidentiality required at all times;
- Must be adaptable and flexible to a fluctuating schedule, where needed; and
- Possess a great attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Successfully complete a background and credit check; and
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.