Full-Time, Permanent | Foothills, AB
Viridian Family Office has been in the family office space for over half a century, guiding dynamic, high-net-worth families towards success. The breadth and depth of our collective knowledge and experiences are unparalleled in Western Canada. Our family office services are built upon four key pillars – people, governance, advisory and support. These four key pillars are the core of how we support our clients and build relationships of deep trust and integrity.
We value our team of trusted advisors and creative problem solvers. We develop excellence in everything we do, and each team member is dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience for the clients we serve. We foster a culture that strives to unlock the potential of each member of our team, we challenge the status quo, and we encourage every employee to commit to lifelong learning and thinking creatively.
On behalf of a client, Viridian Family Office is looking for an organized, dedicated and service oriented Personal Assistant (PA). The PA ensures the Principal(s) personal needs, health and safety are supported and at times will need to be available outside of regular working hours. The PA must be willing to work flexible hours which would be determined in advance depending on the necessities the Principal(s) needs support for. The PA is required to be efficient, trustworthy, self-reliant, resourceful, driven, and willing to make decisions as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- 3 weeks annual vacation allotment;
- Participation in the company pension plan;
- Eligibility for fulsome benefits plan, proactive health assessments, and health spending account;
- Participation in the company’s annual discretionary incentive program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule events, meetings and medical appointments, and maintaining records;
- RSVP to events on Principal(s) behalf;
- Maintain close contact with other assistants and help coordinate as needed;
- Maintaining contact with family members;
- Personal shopping for the Principal(s) as well as shopping for gifts for family and friends;
- Booking personal care appointments (keeping in mind the Principal(s) have preferences for specific service providers);
- Managing the Principal(s) calendar (cancelling appointments, ensuring there is enough travel time, moving things when necessary, etc.);
- Coordinating travel arrangements and transportation, and organizing the transportation of personal items, and managing itineraries, reservations, etc.;
- Laundry (personal, sheets, towels etc.), keeping in mind the care required for varied fabrics, and dry-cleaning (drop off and pick up);
- Organizing, cataloguing, maintaining and caring for all special collections;
- Meal planning, preparation and clean up;
- Work with the other residential staff to ensure residences are kept in impeccable condition and are maintained at all times; and
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times;
- At least 3 years experience in a related position;
- Comfortable with learning new technology as well as proficiency with Microsoft;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Has strong organizational skills, and is meticulous with a high attention to detail;
- Is reliable, flexible, trustworthy, and takes initiative and accountability for their work;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Energetic and dynamic with a positive attitude;
- Is available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required, based on the schedule of the Principal(s); and
- Knowledge of fashion and care of various fabrics is considered an asset.
- Must be comfortable with some heavy lifting;
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving history;
- Must be adaptable and flexible;
- Must be legally able to work in Canada; and
- Successfully complete a criminal, credit and driving backcheck process.